Project Managers and Senior Technical Consultants are available to plan, specify, deploy and manage small to large environment deployments as required. All Senior Technicians will work with Third Party Consultants to ensure technical requirements are met and will work within the existing technical and business environment.
Our Senior Technical Consultants are responsible for managing the onsite maintenance technical team, overseeing technical requirements, project(s), technical documentation, technical strategic planning for specific site and assist with Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP) and/or Business Continuity Plans (BCP).
Our Senior Technical Consultants have specific skill sets including, but not limited to:
- Active Directory and Authentication Security
- Exchange and Groupware
- Mechanical and Electrical requirements for Data Centre Management
- Virtualization Technologies including VMware and Virtual Server
- SQL Server and Database Technologies
- Core Networking and scalability
Systems Architecture and Design
- Technical Project Management
- Internal IT Staff Management
- Core Best Practices in the Microsoft World
Please call for further details at 604-484-4300